We were looking at the traditional way in which companies look to hire or find the best executive assistant. There are personal referrals, and those that come from agencies, there are some that are looking for extra hours and some that see a longer future. But out of those, how do you really know who is the best fit for such a personal role, a position that fits such a close bill to the key leadership in a company? We are looking to fill this position. Starting out, this is simply a part-time position, but that does not make it any less important. With that in mind, we will fully expect that over time, this will grow into a full-time position and we hope that we can see the same person transition through this process. I would like to say that we are a pretty easy group to work with, though pretty untraditional, we have expectations that are pretty high. So with that in mind, here are just a few things that we will expect:
Needed Skill Sets:
- Overseeing the daily schedules for our Directors,
- Coordinating with Clients and maintaining emails,
- Interacting with the Affari team,
- Final say on meeting times and calendar,
- Work with Project Manager on Proposal preparation,
- Cross coordination with SlowRoasted Co. and other ventures for Strategic Director,
- Other such activities that will be tasked out,
- Estimated 10-15 hours a week to start.
Now we know that this is an entry-level position. Compensation will be set once interviews are conducted. Please feel free to contact us at any time, send us your best joke and your resume, of course, and let’s set a time to chat. Few things that are a must:
- Located in Virginia Beach,
- Available every day for at least 2 hours a day, or three days a week for 2-3 hours,
- Sense of humor,
- Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Proficient on the Apple and Macintosh environment,
- Quick learner, always a must!
Please feel free to contact us at any time, via email, and we look forward to connecting and making a time to talk further. Make sure to check out the whole Affari Project site so that we can discuss!